Secret of Success

Secret of Success
Life is not a bed of roses. Success is counted sweetest by them who struggles. Struggle hard and be successful. Be confident, because you are master of your fate. To be a successful web site publisher you have to struggle hard. If you think you can win, you are sure to win. So remember, success starts with your will and it belongs to a toiling person only. You may fail again and again. Failure brings in frustration, pessimism, dejection and desperation. But the brave person, the optimist often sees the light of success even when he is completely in the dark. He analyses the reason of his failure and try his level best how to get rid of it. It is proven fact that failure is the pillar of success. All we know the example of Robert Bruce and the spider to “try and try until you succeed”. Learning from failure shows intelligence and wisdom. A baby always falls when he tries to walk first. But it teaches him how to balance and finally he becomes capable to walk. When I started my blogging in blogger.com .I faced a lot of trouble. For example I could not upload the sitemap of my site. But it was a triffle matter. Only I had to replace the “sitemap” by “atom” as I was publishing in “blogspot”. I had passed nights after nights and at last I was succeeded to upload my sitemap. Again I fell in great trouble when my blog was transferred to beta blog, I counter an error on my site map that the namespace of my site is incorrect and “ URL in this space is not allowed”. The problem is still persisted. But I have a confident that I will solve it shortly. So be optimist. Your site may not rank high in the first instance or you may not earn money from Adsense. But don’t stop working with your site. Failure is the first step on the way to success. No matter what happens, keep cool and keep trying. Always be ready to face problems. You have to work hard and to lift the load to achieve the ultimate goal. .

1 comment:

  1. This post is very motivating and inspiring for a beginner blogger

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Make Blog

Search

Custom Search

Latest Posts